Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Welcome to UFOS Revealed

Welcome to UFO’s revealed.

At least once a month I’ll be looking in-depth at a reported UFO sighting and doing my level best to find and produce relevant documentation and facts surrounding the event.

The idea of the blog is to give UFO researchers one stop on the Internet to gain a comprehensive understanding of a particular sighting. I hope to cross link, cross reference and offer as complete a bibliography as possible.

Of course I’ll be adding in my own opinion and conclusions but ultimately, when presented with the facts, it is hoped you the reader will draw your own conclusions.

If you feel you have any relevant information to add to a particular sighting please don’t hesitate to forward it to me at ufosdisclosed@gmail.com and I shall add it here at the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment